Skip to content Delivery to Trinidad and Tobago Change
Did you know…
- A - Ackee is Jamaica's national fruit and is grown throughout the Caribbean
- B - Cricket is a popular sport in the Caribbean. We have our own West Indies Cricket Team.
- C - Coconut trees grow on many Caribbean shores and give us coconut water, coconut milk and coconut bread
- D - The Djembe Drum came to the Caribbean from West Africa!
- E - Eggplant goes by many different names in the Caribbean such as melongene, aubergine, baigan and mad apple
- F - There are over 12,000 species of fish in the Caribbean Sea. Can you name a type of fish?
- G - Tobago is the goat-racing capital of the world!
- H - Hibiscus flowers are a national symbol of Haiti and are found throughout the Caribbean
- I - Iguanas are a large type of lizard and they eat plants, flowers and fruits
- J - Be careful, Jack Spaniards can sting! But they also help flowers spread their pollen so more can grow.
- K - Kites are fun to make and Easter is a popular time to fly them in the Caribbean
- L - Leaves can have many different sizes, shapes, colours and textures! They capture energy from sunlight to help the plant grow.
- M - Mangoes are delicious fruits. There are over 100 different kinds in the Caribbean! Do you have a favourite type of mango?
- N - A bird's home is called a nest. Some nests are small and sit in trees, others are long and hang from branches!
- O - The ocean is a vast body of water, the Caribbean is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean.
- P - Plantain is a larger, tougher type of banana that's yummy when boiled, fried or baked!
- Q - Quack! Is the sound a duck makes. Female ducks quack louder than males!
- R - Coral reefs are found all over the Caribbean Sea and are home to many types of marine life
- S - The steelpan is the national instrument of Trinidad and Tobago and is popular in Caribbean music
- T - Sea turtles are gentle reptiles who come ashore to nest but we must be careful not to disturb them!
- U - Uniforms are worn by children in schools but are also worn by adults sometimes too. Can you name adults who wear uniforms?
- V - There are 19 active volcanoes in the Caribbean, the tallest one is La Grande Soufrière in Guadeloupe
- W - Watermelons are sweet and refreshing and each watermelon is 92% water
- X - The Xylopan is a soprano pan surrounded by eight satellite pans for talented pannists to play.
- Y - Yams are prepared in many different ways all over the Caribbean. They can be boiled, mashed, baked, steamed, fried or creamed.
- Z - Zinnia flowers can be many different colours and need full sunlight to grow and blossom
We're showing you items that ship to Trinidad and Tobago. To see items that ship to a different country, change your delivery country.