Effective Date: 16 October, 2018
Revised: October 20 May, 2020
Collection of Information
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
- Caribbean Baby websites. Consumer-directed websites operated by or for Caribbean Baby including sites operated under Caribbean Baby domains/URLs and mini-sites that are run on third party social networks such as Facebook
- Caribbean Baby sites/apps. Consumer-directed mobile sites or applications operated by or for Caribbean Baby, such as smartphone apps.
- E-mail, text and other electronic messages. Interactions with electronic communications between you and Caribbean Baby.
- Offline registration forms. Printed or digital registration and similar forms collected via, for example, postal mail, in-store demos, contexts, sweepstakes or other promotions or events.
- Advertising interactions. Interactions with Caribbean Baby advertisements, for example, interactions with a Caribbean Baby ad on a third party website where Caribbean Baby may receive information about that interaction.
- Data created by Caribbean Baby. Caribbean Baby may create Personal Data in the course of interactions with you, for example, records of purchases from websites.
- Data from other sources. Third party social networks, market research (if information is provided anonymously), third party data aggregators, Caribbean Baby promotional partners and public sources.
Personal Information Collected
Caribbean Baby collects information voluntarily provided by you, and/or information about you collected through cookies and browser data via our websites. Personal information may include name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, age, purchase history, credit card number, chat room and blog communications, comments about our products or services, a record of promotions offered to you, your activities and your product preferences.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Cookies are small files stored on your computer. Cookies are used to collect identifying information about you, such as the sites and pages you visit or your preferences for a specific website. Cookies are used to improve security, to provide content, services, ads and recommendations on our website, and to generate reporting statistics. Cookies can be used to remember passwords or associate a credit card with an account. In most cases you will be asked if you want your computer to remember such information.
Certain browsers allow you to block third party cookies in order to prevent being tracked. Please note that blocking all cookies could result in loss of login information for certain sites and some parts of our sites may not work properly if you do. For further opt-out options please see https://www.aboutads.info/choices.
In certain cases Caribbean Baby may also use tracking technologies to serve online advertisements to you for our products on third party websites. We may also place advertising and/or links on our sites that originate from outside advertisers. In some cases, if you click on or view these third party ads, a cookie may be assigned by the advertisers. Caribbean Baby does not control these cookies nor is it responsible for any marketing or other use of your name by these advertisers. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing information to third parties.
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Use of Information Collected
Caribbean Baby may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Caribbean Baby. Caribbean Baby may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products and/or services that may be offered.
Caribbean Baby may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Caribbean Baby and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Caribbean Baby; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Caribbean Baby and/or the general public.
Personal Data of Children
Caribbean Baby websites are not set up or designed to appeal to those under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect information from children under this age. We may require that users submit their birth dates when they are joining as a member so that no information is collected from users under age 18. Birth date information is never shared with third parties except in anonymized aggregated form.
Users aged 13 to 17 may only use Caribbean Baby websites with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If they do not, Caribbean Baby reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. In concert with our efforts, Caribbean Baby urges all parents to supervise their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their Personal Information online.
Retention of Data
Caribbean Baby will keep your information only for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, or based on any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods. Then we will delete or make anonymous any Personal Information that is no longer required for a specific purpose or legal requirement.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way or email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please click the unsubscribe link in the footer of your received newsletter or send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third part websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Caribbean Baby shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Innovation Activators Limited
5 Gordon Street
San Fernando, 600210
Trinidad and Tobago